Best dinner you have ever had?
- Michael: When I was in Grade 4 (living in Korea), my mom took my sister and I to korean bbq. I don’t know why but to this day, I still remember how good it was.
- Corbin: The dinner at my wedding. I taste food emotionally – it was a good day.
Who inspires you the most?
- Natalie: Maybe I spend too much time with them but I look up to Corbin and Mike. I’ve never met two more hard-working individuals – and not just in their professional work, but in their hobbies, passions, families and life in general.
- Michael: Anyone who is willing to put in time and willingness to grind – those kind of people will solve problems without any complaints.
- Corbin: My dad and my mom. They both have worked so hard and established their careers. Elon Musk is also a good one.
Top success from 2019?
- Breaking 1000 meals produced in one weekend and consistently retaining customers
- Getting into our first retail chain, BEC
- Customers continually rave about our food
- Getting into No Frills on Broadway
- Establishing relationships with other companies like Body Energy Club, Spent Grounds, and Juice Truck
- Grow our part-time staff to 20 people, including one full time
Create a program/system for us to track orders, output orders
What are your goals for 2020?
- Double our current revenue
- Add new lines for our existing service, like healthy snacks and breakfast options
- Create consumer packaged goods that can be sold in large grocery stores
- Create a resource for plant-based living